Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ridiculous cleanliness

Our home is incredibly clean right now. It is insane. I have never cleaned anything that well, nor will I ever. I don't even want to walk across the perfectly vacuumed carpet. It is a thing of beauty.

Needless to say, we are quite happy with our housekeeper. She, her daughter, and a helper worked for three hours scrubbing every nook and cranny. This is the deep-cleaning. They will come back every two weeks to maintain. It is just such a wonderful feeling not to have cleaning hanging over our heads this weekend. I can't describe it!

It is a pretty big indulgence, I must admit, but so far I am enjoying indulging.

--MM

3 comments:

  1. I'm so so so so jealous. Of course, I don't have a race this weekend, so I guess I don't have any excuse for not cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we had a cleaning lady! I'm so jealous of your perfectly clean house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so jealous!! it sounds absolutely wonderful ... enjoy your cleaning-free weekend!!

    ReplyDelete