Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bright green room

My mom leaves tomorrow morning. She has been very busy painting for us. Our living room is now a vibrant margarita green. I think it looks so neat. T seems a bit skeptical. It makes our white couches really stand out. It's definitely unique, but then those white or beige rooms always bored me.

Our small bathroom downstairs is now sort of a watermelon reddish-coral. It looks so bright, fresh, and juicy almost in our house now, if that makes sense. We still have several rooms to paint, but she helped us get a great start.

I broke down and nursed a few times yesterday. It was just too painful. I felt so sore and swollen, I figured I might as well nurse a few times here and there for a bit longer. I am probably just postponing the inevitable discomfort, but the longer he gets wholesome breast milk the better I guess.

We only had one afternoon show today, which was lovely. It almost feels like a half day. I took a two-hour dinner break, and we went to a pizza-Italian place and ate outside. I had a bit of Q's yummy grilled cheese and some ravioli. Q ate a tiny bit of his dinner and then dropped pieces of food on the floor and grinned and nearby tables. Such a ham.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. The colors sounds so bright and fresh. So much more exciting than white.

    ReplyDelete