Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Playing in the Spray




Q is sleeping after an exhausting morning at the spray park. I went to my second meetup today. It gets easier every time. I am so glad I went the first time.

Q liked feeling the spray and getting his little toes wet. I tried not to compare him to the other 13-month-olds toddling around on their own. He is just moving at his own pace.

On a drastically different subject, I watched a special last night on swingers. That concept might be a little more appealing if more of the swingers were actually attractive.


--MM

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I watched an HBO special on swingers once. I laughed the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like the folks at nudist colonies, I s'pose, who really should put some clothes on. I was just thinking Q looked big in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete