Monday, March 31, 2008

Might be pregnant forever

Well that's a slight exaggeration, but it is starting to feel kind of like that. I am feeling slightly more patient now that I don't feel like it is imminent. I know that my body is just odd and content to hang out in a state where most people are in the full throes of labor, so it could be awhile. A friend told me she knew someone who didn't know she was dilated seven centimeters, until her doctor told her. Wow! That would make for a quick labor.

Former President Bill Clinton was in town today, so it was another weekend spent working, but I'd rather be involved than sit at home and watch. Q came to work with us and wheeled around on his little bike. He has spent many hours in that newsroom!

--MM

1 comment:

  1. Quick labor sounds like a good deal to me... :)

    ReplyDelete