Monday, March 17, 2008

Preggers pictures

We got pregnancy pictures taken today. I really wanted to get them last time, but Q popped out before I even scheduled a session. This time, though, we made it. I pictured precious poses with Q kissing my belly. But, you have to suspend all expectations when you have a toddler involved. He refused to let go of the two tennis balls he was holding, so any picture we managed to drag him into features two tightly-gripped tennis balls. I guess that captures his persona.

Shortly after we got home, he fell and scraped up his poor little nose and forehead. He looks a mess, poor little thing. At least it happened after our photo session.

We also ventured out to Costco today. It is a new experience for me. There were $31,000 diamond rings next to trees, dog food, and bulk cereal bars. Such an odd place. I think if you are choosy you can get some great deals, but it is easy to get sucked into thinking, "Of course I need seven pounds of Wheat Thins." We ended up spending more than $100, and we still had to get most of our list at the regular grocery store. That said, we won't need oatmeal until 2013.

--MM

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to venture into Costco just to see what a 3 ton barrel of flour looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Costco fan. If I had six kids, it would probably be helpful. I love their cakes, though (not thinking about it... not thinking about it).

    Good for you for getting pregnancy photos done. They are so beautiful. I didn't do it, but a friend of mine did and they are so nice to have.

    ReplyDelete