Friday, March 21, 2008

Preparing for Obama

Barack Obama is about to make a campaign stop in our area. This is pretty big news for us, because the candidates have mostly ignored our state. Our primary is so late, it usually doesn't matter in the nominating process. This time though, the race is tight, and our delegates are actually important.

The event sends a little electricity through our newsroom. Everyone will have their role to play this weekend, and you can see that it gets people enthusiastic about their jobs once again. It certainly wakes me up a little and gets my mind off wondering when I will into labor. It's a nice change!

--MM

1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting. I won't get to see it, though... I'll be heading out of town (completely avoiding that area, of course).

    ReplyDelete