Thursday, March 27, 2008

Temporary insanity

This is driving me batty. I am hanging out at home and nothing seems to be happening. It is the most mind-numbing thing to analyze every tiny sensation in your body.

Last night, we thought it was time and distributed Q and Ruby the dachshund to the homes of friends, but nothing ever really progressed. I barely slept last night, and I read and walked and bounced on my exercise ball. What is that fetus thinking? When will he come out? It is incredibly frustrating to not know and not have any control.

If I went to the hospital, they would admit me because I am so dilated. They would break my bag of waters and probably give me pitocin. But, it seems silly to rush things if he is clearly happy staying put.

Do I go to work? Should T? Frustrating!

--MM

2 comments:

  1. Stay home and relax! T should go to work...but be on his Blackerry at all times in case he is needed. :)
    - Dr. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo... it's almost time! Hope you're getting lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete