Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ending on a high note

Ah, I feel much better. I just had a nice day today. I walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill. It wasn't bad since I set out to walk and didn't constantly feel like I should be running. I did a little strength training and then headed to a lunch meeting for the Children's Miracle Network Leadership Committee. I actually spoke up and shared an idea. I tend to get intimidated in those meetings and just clam up.

T called in sick today because his throat is sore and he is coughing and congested. He did meet for a little cappuccino though before I headed into work. I also got this nice little ricotta cheese-filled pastry. Work was smooth sailing as well. A good, satisfying day. My grey days from earlier in the week are just a distant memory.

My hips honestly feel a lot better. The chastity belt seems to be working (except for the fact that I am seven months pregnant, I suppose). I could actually sit comfortably in my chair today instead of constantly wriggling around in pain.

I got a packet last night that was supposed to come before my PT appointment. As you recall, I was checked in for incontinence for some reason. This packet described what I could expect at the exam. Without going into too great of detail, it mentioned a lot of palpitation, measuring, and strengthening of the nether regions. I'm sure glad I didn't get that before my actual appointment. I'm not sure I would have shown up!

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment