Friday, June 20, 2008

Weird vacation

This is a strange vacation. T is working the whole time and just actually returned back home to attend his MBA classes. So, it's not really a vacation for him at all. I am also just kind of hanging out, not sight-seeing or doing a bunch of touristy stuff. It is actually kind of nice and relaxing. Except for the two kiddoes of course!

Tonight I see my very good friend from middle and high school. Becky was my maid of honor, and we have always stayed close. I am looking forward to it.

I have also been getting in some good working out. My parents have this great exercise area in their finished basement. They have a treadmill, elliptical, and weight machine with a plasma TV. There is also a bathroom and wine room down there. T and I think we could just live in their basement.

-------------

Sunday: rest (while traveling)
Monday: cross train (elliptical and weights)
Tuesday: 3 miles (on bike trail near their house)
Wednesday: 6 miles (on bike trail)
Thursday: 3 miles (on treadmill) plus weights
Friday: rest

145.4 lbs (10 pounds of pregnancy weight to go) have eaten a lot of cookies on this trip, so progress is slow

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment