Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Belly-aching

Poor R does in fact appear to have acid reflux or GERD. Poor little guy. I took him to the doctor today, and he got a Zantac prescription. Hopefully that will soothe his belly and maybe even stem the flood of spit-up.

---------------

T was gone today from 8 a.m. till 9:30 p.m. A long day for him means a long day for me. He has an even longer day tomorrow. I can't wait. (Note sarcasm)


---------------

I have to say I am pretty bummed that Hillary Clinton lost the nomination tonight. I know Barack Obama's nomination will be a historic moment, and I am proud of that, but a major part of me was hoping for a female president. It's about time.

----------------

Tuesday: 3 miles (on treadmill)

--MM

3 comments:

  1. I agree about Hillary. I guess part of me is holding out for a VP title. It says a lot that a woman made it this far. Lets not forget what a close race it really was!
    Chelsea Clinton 2028!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too on the Hillary thing. I'm kinda sad it's over. This was the first time I ever went out of my way to really support a presidential candidate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor R! I hope he feels better. That can't be any fun.

    ReplyDelete