Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ant update

The Terro traps work! I came down this morning and was not greeted by a swarm of ants for a change. I have heard they just kill off that particular colony, and a new colony will soon invade. But I will take the brief break, and we can always get new traps if we must.

I am ashamed to admit today I watched Denise Richards: It's Complicated and Living Lohan. Sad I know, but I didn't leave the house today until T got home. Why do celebrities feel like reality shows will set the record straight? They just look pathetic. Somehow though, it is still intriguing. I guess that makes me a little pathetic too. That's OK. I'm comfortable with that.

Right now, I am watching TMZ. Like the aforementioned reality shows, it melts my brain I am sure, but it is entertaining nonetheless.

Here's a new picture of R. He's full of smiles these days.


----------

Monday---rest (my favorite)

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment