Friday, June 13, 2008

A little something

We got our something! A few weeks ago we sent $10 to The Something Store and waited for our surprise something. It was taking awhile, so we started to think maybe we got scammed. But no, our something arrived as promised this afternoon! It is a set of earphones for your Ipod and cell phone. Not exactly exhilarating, but worth the $10, and at least we didn't get scammed.

----------------------

R was up three times last night between 1:00 and 7:00 a.m. He was up for a long time each of those times. I was so tired today, I just ached. I hate that feeling. It is amazing how it changes everything. I felt so frustrated I almost wanted to cry when the comforter was stuck while I was making the bed. Your patience and good humor evaporates when you are overly tired. I told T to take the children when he got home and laid down for a nice juicy nap. I was a new woman when I awoke.

-----------------

Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 3 miles on treadmill, a few weights, and 10 minutes of Pilates abs

--MM

1 comment:

  1. I got my something yesterday.. check it out...
    http://pakletadventures.blogspot.com/2008/06/wwwsomethingstorecom.html

    ReplyDelete