Thursday, April 24, 2008

Target addiction

T and I have realized we go to Target almost everyday. There is just always something you need! Yesterday it was a prescription and lotion. The other day it was deodorant and face wash. We make constant trips for diapers, wipes, toiletries, and light bulbs. We often leave with a cart that is more full than we expected, as the aisles invariably offer more than we knew we needed!

T now has a loose friendship with a manager who pointed out our family's frequent visits. I find it slightly embarrassing, but I guess they appreciate our business.

Target is just a wonderful place! It has good, fairly cheap stuff, without the overwhelming feeling of Costco or the depressing mood at Wal-Mart. It is a fine establishment, and I refuse to give up our numerous trips!

-----------------

I ran two miles on the treadmill tonight. It felt great!

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment