Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feeling better

I was considering throwing myself off a bridge yesterday, but today I am safely back from the brink. I feel much better today with just a few coughs, and my voice is returning. Being sick sucks.

I am still teaching aerobics and yoga tomorrow. It might be my last stint at aerobics for some time. I am so easily winded right now and feel kind of silly anyway. I might do another week or so of yoga, but even that is getting pretty rough. If I was teaching prenatal yoga it would be another story, but trying to do full out yoga for non-pregnant people is a challenge. I try to toss my leg forward around my round belly for a low lunge, and it is a miracle if I make it.

-----------

The woman whose husband died last weekend sent T and me a letter. If you remember, her husband passed away just a month after they got married, and she told us to go ahead and run the story. She thanked us for airing the piece and said it brought her a lot of joy to see him one more time smiling again.

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment