Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blessed sleep



R has now slept through the night several days in a row! Eureka! It is a wonderful thing. I am still skeptical that this is a permanent arrangement, and I have been sleeping a little fitfully because I am used to getting up, but I am enjoying it.



Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is one of my great loves. I would marry it if it were not forbidden. When I was a thinner younger person, I could down one of those pints in a single sitting. T brought home what at first glance looks like the perfect solution. A single-serving of the ambrosia. It is 220 calories, which is much better than the almost 1,000 in an entire pint. However, it pretty much is the size of a thimble. I cracked it open last night and wasted no time in polishing it off. I wanted more. I guess that's the good part...enforced will power. I just couldn't ever have several of those suckers in the freezer at once.

--------------

Sunday: 6+ miles outside (felt great)
Monday: 3 miles walk/run on treadmill, weights

Tuesday: 3 miles walk/run on treadmill, push-ups, sit-ups

--MM

2 comments:

  1. yeah, that's kind of like me with the little cheeses. MMMM. must have another. At least you burn more calories unwrapping each one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. I wish Chubby Hubby came in those little containers.

    And YAY for sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete