Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wisconsin the Beautiful

It was a glorious weekend. Temperatures were in the 60's and 70's, the skies were bright blue, and life was good.

Saturday I had a manicure/pedicure/massage appointment for my Mother's Day present. It even included a nap after the massage which was ideal, and this spa offers free polish changes between mani/pedi appointments. How cool is that? Later, we watched Once, a movie and soundtrack with which I am now obsessed. I highly recommend it.

Sunday we went to the zoo and had wine and snacks outside at a cafe in downtown Madison. Earlier I ran outside listening to the aforementioned Once soundtrack. Inspired by the incredible music and breathtaking day, I breezed through seven miles with ease. I love those runs. They don't happen often enough.

I was taken by our beautiful surroundings and set out later to capture some images. A beautiful place to call home:











--MM

1 comment: