Saturday, November 17, 2007

Looking up

Things are looking up as they always do. After my crappy Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were better. Yesterday was a little weird though. There were a bunch of schedule changes at work, and some people were just not very happy about it. It was an awkward place to be to be honest. I like the schedule changes, because they make my life a lot easier. But it is uncomfortable when you are around people who are not so happy with their new hours.

I have gained about ten pounds so far in this pregnancy. I don't think I am nearly as paranoid about it this time around. Last time I was probably a little too concerned with gaining weight. When you are not used to it, it is a challenge to just watch that scale sneak up. I started to get a little obsessive about it, so I finally stuck the scale in the closet. This time, I started ten pounds heavier than last time, but I just feel a lot more comfortable with the fact that you have to gain weight, and it will come off afterward.

One week from Monday we find out what the little peanut is!

--MM

1 comment: