Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No cousin yet

I am still waiting to hear.

Q and I were supposed to have swim lessons today, so we both put on our swimsuits. I packed snacks, towels, diapers, and a change of clothes, then slathered on the sunscreen and off we went to the outdoor pool.

When we got there, everyone was standing outside the pool. Someone apparently barfed in the pool, so there would be no swimming today. Bummer. Tomorrow we shall try again.

Q also went to a different daycare today, because our provider was taking the day off. This provider is closer and charges less. I am definitely have child care envy. I can't stand all the extra drive time ours requires, yet we love her and Q is happy there. I am torn. It is good to have a nice solid backup though. Hauling Q in to work and letting him roll all around the newsroom is not very effective.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. Where is bambino4? You'd have had him 6.5 weeks ago! Nothing like a little barf in the pool to spoil the party.

    ReplyDelete