Saturday, April 14, 2007

Running eve

Tomorrow T and I run in a 10-mile race. I am not super concerned about it, but I have not exactly been diligently running long distances. Let's just say no records are in danger. Q will be with a babysitter. Afterward, we have to walk in a parade and then a few of us who ran the race are getting together to drown the pain of our sour muscles and blisters in margaritas. Yum.

Q and I had an event this morning that involved scratching as many lottery tickets as possible in five minutes. Your arm really starts to ache after about two minutes. I really think my arms are stronger though from lugging around a 20-pound Q-let. It took place at the mall, and I was looking forward to a bit of shopping afterward, but Q started to get pretty restless. Alas, my shopping excursion did not take place. I am considering a little Sunday retail therapy. My clothes are boring me right now.

T and I got salads tonight from this all organic, mostly vegetarian place. Don't you just feel better when you eat good, clean food? Let's hope it helps me run fast!

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment