Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where have I been?

Bits and pieces today:
  • Ran indoor half marathon. Had seriously not trained so I was very happy to finish in 1:58:49. My legs are still aching.
  • Q loves preschool, and I just burst with pride to see him in there. We just got him a new lunch box, and he is so proud to use it. They studied Martin Luther King, Jr., and had to make "I have a dream..." posters. Q's was, "I make cookies with my mama." Melt.
  • I have a third interview this Friday for a job I really want. It is an all-day thing, and I have to give a presentation. Stressful. I am hopeful but not printing my business cards just yet.
  • Am so, so, so tired all the time. All I can think about is my next nap. I get up before 5 a.m. every day. Not fun. If I get a full-time job, I will be much more rested.
  • I love Martha Stewart's new cleaning products. They are so great. So far I have the dish/hand soap and the multi-purpose cleaner, but I may expand. Good stuff.
  • It is so cold. I love being back in Wisconsin except for that. Spring can't come soon enough.
--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment