Thursday, March 1, 2007

Juggling babies

Q's ear infection has traveled back to hig lungs. He is on another round of steroids and more frequent breathing treatments. Our doctor said some kids just have a rough first year and catch every virus that wafts their way. It is really getting old for all of us. He can't go to daycare of course, so we are trying to pull off this split schedule thing. T comes home early, and then I go in. Sometimes it is challenging to get all my stuff done. Today, I brought Q in a bit earlier, and he hung out with his dad for a few minutes. I'm sure our boss isn't loving the entire situation, but that's how it goes. I truly do not know how single moms do it.

Still no word on the house. Yesterday, I was a bit startled when I heard people walking into my home to look at it. It was a little awkward as I hid in the other room while they looked into my closets. That has since been remedied, and prospective buyers must actually speak to us before their realtor barges in.

I made reservations this week for a friend's wedding on Captiva Island in Florida. It is not going to be easy to get there from here, but I am really looking forward to a little beach time and seeing my college friends. This calls for a new dress.

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment