Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn Girl Scouts

I must admit I consumed an entire box of Girl Scout tagalongs Monday. T did have two, but other than that it was all me. Why must those little patties of peanut butter, chocolate, and cookie be so good? I am lucky I exercise a lot. Sometimes I wonder why I am not much heavier than I am with some of my eating habits. I eat like a saint all day until around midnight when all eating hell breaks loose. I know it will catch up with me someday. I blame those Girl Scouts.

We could be closer to moving. Our offer on a house was accepted. Now we are trying to sell our current home. Who knows how soon that will happen in the current market. We did have some people look at it yesterday. T was frantically trying to clean up before they came over. We are pretty attached to this house. It will be sad to leave it, with Q's nursery so perfect and all our painting and improvements. I am sad just thinking about it. I guess you have to just keep moving onward and upward though.

Q is still coughing, and I am starting to get pretty worried about him. There has to be something going on that the doctors are not seeing. He coughs so much at night and can't get a good amount of sleep. He has yet another doctor's appointment today. Hopefully, this will all pass soon.

--MM

2 comments:

  1. That's why I freeze the girl scout cookies...then I only thaw 2 at a time. Can't guarantee it'll work at midnight, though....frozen cookies are consumable. I need to take a page from your book, get off my butt, and move. It's just nice and cozy here in my rut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Scout Cookies are evil! They are the "crack cocaine of baked goods," as someone said on NPR the other day.

    Susan at Working Moms Against Guilt

    ReplyDelete