Monday, February 2, 2009

Cabin fever

It has only been five days, and I am feeling a little isolated. I want a car of my own to use and someone else to change poopy diapers. My mom did change one, but they are not exactly the types to just jump in and help. I also want T in my bed to curl up with.

I need some purpose and routine. Tomorrow we are going to an indoor play center, and I am going to get my nails done. It's nice to have plans! When I just hang around the house, I feel frazzled and bored, and I look for things to snack on. Not good.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. It will take time, of course you know that. I am betting in a few months you'll have a schedule and wondering how you ever did your former life (and I'll be living vicariously through you). lol.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete