Thursday, October 4, 2007

Enticing Thai food

Why must Thai food be so good? I just had far too much of Spicy Thai Stir Fry. My already growing belly is now even more engorged. My pants are just not comfortable today. Thai food is one of my favorites. Though I like Italian, Mexican, American, Indian and so many others. Too many really.

A co-worker of mine welcomed a baby girl yesterday. It is making me very anxious for some reason about choosing a name for our son/daughter. I spent far too long combing through name websites today. As a person with an extremely common name, choosing a unique name is very important to me. But, I don't want something off the wall like Doorstop or made up like Sazandradine or something. I am obsessed about it right now. I think it will be easier when we know the gender.

My least favorite co-worker is talking about re-signing her contract. I had so hoped she would leave when it was over or be asked to leave, but today she was talking about sticking around. Ick. I can't let that affect my mood or my day, but I so often let it. Liking the people you work with is just so important. But, I guess you'll never like everyone.

--MM

Update: T found my planner. Just as I was all settled into me new one. It was under a stack of CD's in the garage. Of course. Why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:

  1. mmmm. Thai. Now I know what I want for lunch. Names? My suggestions: Sally, Sallyvadore, Rojito Jr.

    ReplyDelete