Monday, October 1, 2007

Annoyances

I have a new planner, I know what is coming up next in my life, and things seem to be as they should be. Then suddenly on Friday my email stopped working. I was expecting some messages and had no way to get them. How could I create a new email account and tell everyone when all their emails were saved in my address book? The worst flashed before my eyes. Then marvelous T fixed it tonight. All is as it should be again.

During my yoga class Saturday, I almost throttled three teenage girls. They bopped in ten minutes late and loudly set up their stuff. Then they proceeded to whisper and laugh through the entire class. I said "Shh!" once, which I would think would mortify most people into silence, but no. One girl's cell phone rang in one of those extremely annoying ring tones twice. Later, as they continued on chattering, I said "Guys, please, it's really distracting." That finally shut them up. Geez. You'd think the total silence of the other 25 people would be a dead giveaway.

I went to dinner and a play tonight with some girls from work. It was mostly fun, but sometimes it is just good to keep the work at work.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to teach yoga tomorrow. I am going to relax with Q and then run while he naps. So liberating.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. did you get your planner prefilled in? i.e.: Meet mr. wonderful 10/19, find $10 bill 10/20? Wouldn't that be great. You're getting old, picking on the younger crowd ;-)

    ReplyDelete