Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Crappy side of pregnancy

My skin is breaking out like a 16 year old. Annoying. And my regular clothes are too tight but my maternity clothes are way too baggy. Today my skirt was unzipped about three inches. This is a bad stage. Hopefully the second trimester will be a bit easier.

Q is a ring bearer at his aunt's wedding this month. His not yet being able to walk certainly presents a problem. She'll have to decide if she wants him to be carried or pulled in a wagon or whether he can push one of his walkers down the aisle. We are now trying to procure a tiny tuxedo for him.

I pulled up to work today to see the road closed, and guys walking around in yellow hazmat suits. Apparently a work crew hit a natural gas line and our building was evacuated. My co-workers had been standing outside for an hour, and that horrible natural gas smell was hanging in the air. It made me feel a little sick actually. After another half hour we were all allowed to go back inside.

I blew off my mom's group this morning. All I wanted to do was stay curled up in bed while T tended to Q. Sometimes I wish I were a cat. They have the life!

--MM

1 comment:

  1. After I left the service, I lived among the housecats. It was a good life - eat, sleep, bathe, repeat. Felt a little pointless after a couple of weeks, but it was relaxing. purrr.

    ReplyDelete