Wednesday, May 9, 2007

House in limbo

We are in a weird limbo state right now. Half our stuff is in our old house. Half is in the new house. And all of our stuff is in a state of clutter. We mostly have the essentials at the old house. Our biggest couch, one kitchen chair, and the TV. The cats don't know where to lay. They have been just lying around on the ground. That is definitely beneath them! We are itching for this weekend to come so we can finish the job and start working on our new place.
Q had a doctor's appointment yesterday. He is now taller than average, but he is still pretty skinny. He is still a bit under 20 pounds. RSV really took a lot out of him. He endured three shots like a champ including one painful one for measles and chicken pox.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It is my first annual since Q was born. Maybe she can tell me why I haven't gotten my period yet. Not that I miss it, but it is a bit unnerving. Those doctor's appointments are never my favorite things, but they are a necessary evil.

T and I also have a fundraising luncheon that our boss's wife invited us to tomorrow. We were flattered by the invitation, but it makes for a busy morning.

I have taken a liking to Perez Hilton lately. He is so evil and rude, but it is a guilty pleasure. He is added to my favorite list for mindless time-wasting, of which I am a fan.


--MM

3 comments:

  1. maybe you're like a certain sis o' yours and already pregnant again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to tell me something? ;) But really, we ruled that out. The thought did cross my mind. Apparently I am completely normal. (At least on this issue.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't mess with me. A certain other sister tricked me into training for a marathon and look what happened to her....

    ReplyDelete