Wednesday, May 23, 2007

(Almost) on time



I was only like 2 minutes late to work today. That counts as on time doesn't it? I made a concerted effort to leave the house early.


Did anyone see the major cat fight on The View this morning? Whew. That was good stuff. I am going to miss Rosie just because she stirs the pot.


Q was a good boy today and took a long nap for his mom. Mondays and Wednesdays kill me, because I teach yoga at 8 a.m. after working till midnight. It is always nice when he cooperates and naps. Mama has taught him well.


One other random note, I have become addicted to the seasoned baked tofu. I put it in pitas. Try it even if you are a meat eater. I convinced T to this weekend, and he wasn't disappointed. I host my last barbecue segment at work this week. Cruel isn't it that they make a vegetarian do that?


--MM

3 comments:

  1. Yes, The View will be boring without Rosie!

    Regarding your love of tofu, I recently became a convert because I LOVE the vegetarian lettuce wraps from PF Changs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you buy it already seasoned and baked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..it comes in little packages of two little slabs. Teriyaki is quite yummy, and you don't even warm it for salads and sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete