Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gross

We found this disgusting pile of salamanders outside our home this morning. It was in a window that goes down to the underground garage. Q's ball went in there, and he came over to tell me he didn't like the snake in there. Ew. I very carefully reached in and got his ball and then backed away quickly.

Later I called over the cop who lives across the street to take a look and tell me if this was normal in the Madison area, as we are new here. He said he had never seen anything like it before.

The worst thing is they were moving. All wriggling around. So gross. I feel all creepy-crawly now.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! It's times like these that you thank God you're renting - let someone else deal with that!! :)

    Glad you're back on the blog - I missed your updates!

    ReplyDelete