Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Working it out

I am itching to move out of my parents' house for many reasons, but there is one big thing I will miss. Their workout room. They have a top-of-the-line treadmill and elliptical, a weight machine, free weights, an exercise ball, a BOSU ball, and medicine balls. To complete this perfect set up, is a wall-mounted plasma screen TV with digital cable and Tivo. It's so great. Tonight I watched the Celebrity Apprentice On Demand as I used the elliptical for 45 minutes. I have been working out almost every day since it is such a great little workout room. Soon I fear my habits will drastically change. I'll be lucky if we have a spot to squeeze our own treadmill when we finally have a place to live.

Another thing that revs up my workout routine is new workout clothes. I got two new outfits yesterday and was itching to try them out. I can't handle working out in a ratty T-shirt. I need something cute. It's a good incentive and non-guilty shopping.

------------------------

R is making leaps and bounds! I am proud but feel that tug of sadness to see him growing up. He is now a speed crawler and crosses the floor in a flash when he sees something that catches his eye. (Most often the dog's water or an electrical cord) This week he also started waving and pulling up on things. Sigh. Soon he will be asking for the car keys.

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment