Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big kid

We signed Q up for Kindergarten this week. And he just got glasses. He looks like such a big kid! I can't believe I am the mother of this little boy. It seems different when you just have babies or toddlers. School age kids mean you really are a grown up. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

------------------------------------

Q was watching a Netflix Snoopy movie this week. "Snoopy is a sea gull you know," he told me matter-of-factly.

"A what?" I asked.

"A sea gull."

"Who told you that?"

"Daddy did."

"Oh, you mean a beagle."

--MM

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hard to believe he's ready for Kindergarten! Now time will really start flying, sad but true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu sou mãe pela primeira vez ela nasceu dia 29 de dezembro de 2010 foi uma loucura o pai estava em paris,eu sozinha agora ela ja esta enorme kkk pensei muito como cuida dela e resolvi vir para perto de minha mãe no brasil mas e avo fiz a coisa certa............

    ReplyDelete