Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowstorm!


We are in the midst of a blizzard. T inched his way to work, but my classes were cancelled. It was a long slow drive home last night.

Today we are holed up. I stayed in my pajamas till after lunch. At that point I decided the boys had to play in the snow for at least a little while. Q's snow gear from last year still fits well, but R has outgrown his. He desperately needs new snow pants and some boots, but for now, I squeezed him into last year's 6-12 month snowsuit. It kept him warm for the short time we were outside, but he couldn't get up when he fell over.


One being who doesn't like the snow is Ruby.

She is just not a winter dog. She strains at her leash and shivers by the door. So far she has peed outside, but pooped strictly indoors. It's going to be a long few months of winter if she keeps that up.

--MM

No comments:

Post a Comment