Friday, December 5, 2008

Everyone's doing it

I have spent far too much time in the last 24 hours on Facebook. It is quite addicting, I must admit. I was quite surprised to see even my two OLDER (hee, hee) sisters are on. I am trying to get my husband to join, but he thinks it is lame. I keep updating him on how many friends I have now and how popular I am.

------------------------

Our house is now on the market. It is listed for less than we bought it for. It's an unnerving situation. How exactly do you show a house when you have small, messy people hanging around all the time?

--MM

2 comments:

  1. we may be older but we're obviously way cooler! Yeah, FB is the ultimate time bandit, but it is neat to see familiar faces from the past. That's scary w/ the house - I was only going to stay in mine 3 years or so - now I'm thinking "sit tight."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been experiencing a recent surge in FB popularity. It's just weird to hear from people I haven't even thought about for twelve years... and then to realize they turned out way more normal than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete