Sunday, November 1, 2009

Celebrations

Dad got the one thing he wanted for his 60th birthday: six grandsons crowded around him. We enjoyed a few days in Wisconsin Dells, eating Dad's favorite tacos, and playing in the massive indoor water park.

R kept going down the toddler slides over and over. Q was a bit more hesitant at first, but had a ball splashing his cousins.

Next up: Halloween. We went as a group of doctors.

Everyone thought R was a girl and one man made the insulting on multiple levels comment of "Oh look! A little nurse!"

They cleaned up in the candy department, and now they are rationed as am I.

----------------

Keeping in the Halloween spooky spirit of things, T and I watched Rosemary's Baby. It was intriguing and very different from horror movies of today.

--MM

1 comment:

  1. I have the indoor water park on my short list of things to do with David when he's feeling better.

    Rosemary's Baby... love that movie. My Grandmother let me watch it when I was young (probably could have waited a few years), I couldn't sleep for weeks. Still gives me the willies!

    ReplyDelete