Friday, December 7, 2007

Shiny new planner

I got a fabulous new planner today! I spent a lot of time researching which one to get and finally settled on the "Domino" from Filofax. It is quite fabulous. I got red which is generally my go to color. It starts in mid-2007, so I wasted no time in transferring all the information over for the rest of the month and breaking it in. It's the simple things isn't it? A simple new red planner makes me feel much more in control.

Interestingly, you can buy a Filofax alligator planner for $2,300. For the luxury without the high price you could also opt for the ostrich for $700 or the lizard for the bargain price of $400. Mine is vinyl and $25. Works for me.

--MM

4 comments:

  1. I would feel much more comfortable with the vinyl option. What if you were to lose an alligator planner?! And what kind of planning could possibly be worth so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You know, they say red is a power color!!

    I agree with Julie. I'd stick to Vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size? Pocket, Mini, Personal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, I got the personal. It's just right.
    --MM

    ReplyDelete